Saturday, February 21, 2009

well...Feb post...lol..^^

I really find posting a new blog difficult. Wanted to post one but feel so lazy...haiz... anyway, my life in February is quite sad.

Our school sports practice started. I decided that i dont want to join march past anymore so I went for try outs on running event and long jump. I went for long jump try out first. Before me, I saw many people jump. When all of them jump, they fall on the sand. So, I thought thats the right way. When its my turn, I try to do how they do, I did it but when I want to stand up, I fell. Suddenly, I felt pain on my ankle. At first I can manage the pain. I quickly crawl to the side, then teacher tell me, ' You're one of the best, so your're in.' Im very happy but my leg is getting worse. I try to go to the basketball court which i did and sat there. My leg is getting painer and painer until I cant take it anymore. It makes me want to cry. Then, Van Lynn, Sin Ying, Suan Yean they all come and ask me am I ok, I havent really answer yet then I started crying. Chi-Ee came and tell me that Im chosen for long jump and saw me cryin too. Madam came and ask Sin Ying to bring me to office. My leg is so pain, I hardly can go up the stairs. Well, eventually, when i fell n cry, I think Zhuo Wei saw. During recess, he ask me whether my leg is ok. Hmmm... such a nice guy..At home, my lil bro saw me limping and say I fake it and he push me at the staircase. My mum scolded him thought.

Madam Zaebedah and Madam Premila saw that I sprain my ankle. The basketball competition is on next Monday. I did not get into bball team thought. Teacher are afraid that on that competition day my leg will get worse if I go. They scared that I have to go for operation. ( I dont really agree on this, not that serious right? ) Coach say that I can follow them and watch the competition but I cannot play. He, too, is afraid that I will hurt my leg. Coach is nice, but I dont want to follow. Exam is coming, I'll go home and study. Im sad I didnt get in to the team but im happy when Joey, Samantha Seah and some other players wanted me to. Joey saw me doing fitness and cant believe. She suddenly came in to my classroom and sat, ' Shuen Nyin, you can run? I dont care, lets go find Madam Premila now. I wanted you in the team lah.' Im really happy but still its useless. With my leg, teacher wouldnt agree, they are worried. So, from now on, I'm no more a bball girl b'cos i cant even make in to the team.

This is so weird, when i get home, I lie on my bed and started crying. I ask myself
Why sprain?
Why now?
Why I go to long jump?
Why WHy WHY???
Im afraid that people think that im a noob in bball. Im one but I just scared. Dont know why...lol...damn weird rite? ^^

This month im late for 2 days. But luckily, zhuang yui is kind enough to share her dewan siswa with me and Wan May willing to sacrifice her new reader digest with me. Thx you guys!!! I never late before, this is the first n second time.

I think Yon Sheng angry me. I'm so sorry Yon Sheng. During BM club I being so mean to you bcos before that you always like that to me, i know you are joking with me, but Im so sad that I cant get into the bball team all bcos I sprain my ankle. I cant get over it. I feel like crying in every second I think of it. You keep joking meanly, I feel even worse so I being mean back to you too..Sori...haiz...

I had this dinner which for my grandfather who passed away. I finally get to talk to my cuzin Vern Kit. We talk so much until I dont want to go home. I really like to talk to him. He's the only person I can talk about anything, even things I dont talk about it with friends.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAAAAA!!!! I dont know how to do add maths!!!! T.T
I dont undstd physics either!!!!
Somemore exam is coming!!!
Piano exam is coming too!!!
AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaAAaA!!!!

Wee Cherg is quite ok. Just dont keep borrowing my stuff continuously. You should get yourself a glue you know?

Anyway, I think this blog is long enough alr for this month. KK

=) Happy Go Lucky!!!

XD

XP

>.O

^^

=P

Posted on,
Saturday
12.26am (midnight lol, thinking what to type)

No comments: