Sunday, January 11, 2009

school starts

wow, im so lucky. I changed my stream into science stream alr. I changed my class to 4W. When i go in to 4W, it was bm class. The first thing i heard is ' shuen nyin, this is ur place' from wei jun pointing bhind him. I was confused. Well, i soon undstd dat i will b sitting bside carmen. Not dat bad rite? I got a sit with my fren. Im so lucky. N wow, i same class wif sying again! N same class with the Mr. Nice guy aka Yon Sheng. Oh, n a Mr. Funny + Annoyin(jk) guy aka wee cherg. The smart guy zhu chung is in 4W too, sit bhind me. In front of me got ding sheng n wei jun. Wei jun always disturb ding sheng n its funny n nice to watch..lol...i miss everyone so much espeacially min yi n weiz. Without min yi, i feel so uneasy. Suddenly so quiet...lol...jkjk. I hope we p ppl always together! Long live p gang!! ^^

No comments: