Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Holiday

I really don't enjoy holiday. It's lyk nothing to do. I really love being in school...lol...because all my friends is around me and i won't feel lonely. I don't feel lyk changing class next year...sigh
I love being in 3P with all my friends. Next year, everyone will change classes. We will have to meet new friends. Many people is changing school such as Ravi, Tenn Joe, Guan Kit, Samuel and so on...

Anyway, I went out with some of my friends during the holiday. We watched Twilight. It was a nice movie but it doesn't really go according to the story book. I wonder what will I do on my birthday. I can't celebrate my birthday thought, my grandfather juz passed away. It's sad. My dad was at Jakarta on the day my grandfather passed away. My mum called him that night and he immediately bought the midnight airplane ticket to come home. My dad didn't cry when we see our grandfather but i can feel that he is very very sad...Back to my birthday, I heard that Guan Kit is going to invite 3P to Sunway Lagoon and pay for every December babies. Yay!!! I hope he really do that. There are quite a number of people in 3P are December babies- Me^^, Yon Sheng, Guan Kit and Zhu Chong. Although Sunway Lagoon is far, but i enjoy a lot there. =p

This holiday, many of my relatives coming to Kuala Lumpur to stay. Yesterday, two of my aunt went back as they stayed 4 days already. Tomorrow my mum's side grandfather and uncle is coming. I have to spare out my room for them and sleep in my parents room on the floor...sigh.. but I'm still happy because I love my grandfather...he is nice...lol

I hope everone enjoy their holidays!!! (Even though i don't)

To Min Yi and Sin Ying: Tada!!! I updated...well mayb it's a bit short but i did it...lol

No comments: