Friday, September 14, 2007

weird nite...

I was really tired after finished all my homework, it was about 11pm. My mum called me not to stay up so late so I went to bed. I switched on my Hi-5 and listen to Hitz.fm playing the Rihanna- Umbrella. Don't know what made me so tired , within 10 minutes i slept, soundly. Suddenly,I feel very hot...what happen? I woke up and sit up staring at the wall not knowing what is going on. I ask myself, why i suddenly wake up? Why so hot? What time is it? I jump down from my bed and walk towards to my phone, 2.03am. What?! So early? I went back to bed again and try to sleep, then i realized one more thing the air corn is not working!!! I juz cant sleep, I switched on the light, grabbed the remote controller , on off on off it like a stone age people who trying to work on a cell phone. After 10 minutes, it finally work. I went back to sleep but I couldnt. I switched on the radio and listen to Hitz.fm again. I took my Sejarah textbook and started to read, after 2 hours, i get bored so I slept again. This time was very comfortable. "Shun Ying, Shun Ying, bangun sudah" my maid kept knocking the door. I felt so annoying so i knocked back the door to her. I juz cant understand, when i want to sleep , i csnt. When i dont want to it, make me sleep.Haiz...
=.=
^^
=p
=)
:0

1 comment:

Jie[J] said...

Heyhey, weird person.
lol....lol...
who go so wuliao....
go knock back the door one de....
lol.......
hahah